Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-04 Origin: Site
The influence of the best speed of the laser cutting machine on the cutting quality
How does a laser cutting machine cut sheets with high-quality results, and how to pass some very demanding requirements.
Today, the editor of Yuehua Laser will take you to talk about how to choose the most suitable speed to cut high-quality materials.
Everyone knows that the power of the laser cutting machine will affect the speed of the laser equipment cutting board, and the cutting speed of the laser cutting machine will affect the cutting quality of the board.
Under certain laser power conditions, there is an optimal cutting speed range. If the speed is too fast or too slow, it will affect the flatness of the cutting material surface.
Cutting speed is too fast
1. The laser beam and the material are in contact with each other for a short time, which may result in inability to cut and sparks.
2. Some areas can be cut, but some areas cannot be cut.
3. Layer the entire cut part.
4. As a result, the board cannot be cut in time, and the cutting section shows a diagonal striped road, resulting in a lower melting point.
Cutting speed is too slow
1. The interaction time between the material and the laser increases, which leads to excessive melting of the cutting board and rough cut parts.
2. The gap will be widened accordingly, which will cause excessive burning on the smaller round or sharp corners, and the ideal cutting effect cannot be obtained.
3. The cutting efficiency is low, which affects the production capacity.
Judgment method of cutting speed
1. Reasonable cutting speed: cutting sparks spread from top to bottom, the cutting surface is stable, and there is no slag at the bottom.
2. Cutting speed is too fast: cutting sparks are inclined;
3. The cutting speed is too slow: the cutting sparks have no diffusion and little, and will condense together.